Freelancing as 2D/3D Artist and working on building my own games as lvl7.
- Currently working on indiegames in Unity3D on my own, from gamedesign to art to coding. Completed a small mobile game for practice (Procrastination Paradise), now working on a PC game (see http://nekopolis-game.com ｡＾･ｪ･＾｡)
- Did a lot of freelance work fixing and refining fullbody 3D Scans of people (and sometimes pets), which includes creating and documenting workflows for the whole process and teaching new artists. Also includes preparing models for full color 3D printing.
Full employment as 3D Artist.
- Architecture and exhibition booth visualization, prerendered as well as realtime 3D.
- Working on the basis of CAD Data
- Support of customers of the company's own custom 3D Tools
- Creation of tutorials/workshops
- Promo graphics
During this period I mostly worked on environment/prop art for Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts, and a few complete environments for Yetisports: Penguin Party Island (Leveldesign, modeling, texturing, effects, optimization).
Full employment as 3D Artist following my previous internship.
-Concept, modeling and texturing of environment and prop models
-Building of performance minded game maps for Wii
-2D / UI Graphics for various Minigames
-Occasionally character and visual effects work
A 5 month Internship at Independent Arts Software.
Tasks: 3D Prop and Environment Art for Wii, from start to finish.
During this period I mostly worked on Environment/Prop Art for Grotesque Tactics(which at the time had a very different art style) and did more modeling, animation and particle work for REBUS media as a freelancer.
3D Artist Internship (Yes, again at the same place :))
Tasks: Modeling, animation, lighting/rendering and particle effects in 3DSMax
3D Artist Internship.
Tasks: Modeling, animation, lighting/rendering in 3DSMax